Monday, November 24, 2008

One good deed deserves...

Dear Friends: Meg of Pigtown Design and I were discussing Karma recently, and she most correctly pointed out that Karma is best served up front, I couldn't agree more. Perhaps that is why my big mouth and I continue to get into warm water occasionally. Yesterday I volunteered to help a friend in need, and darned if he didn't take me up on it.

So Tuedsay, I am driving from Mayberry to Denver to deliver friend in needs car to my lovely daughter and her husband who will then drive it to its home in Seattle. I did offer to drive the whole route, but through good karma & divine intervention I was saved this time.

Sadly, I'll be out of touch for a couple of days, but I will have lovely stories about domestic air travel on the busiest weekend of the year, and fantastic photos of the great midwest when I return. Have a lovely and safe holiday. Save me some dark meat. I'll return Friday as usual.

Toad

6 comments:

Pigtown-Design said...

The small things I have done for other bloggers have been paid back by other bloggers doing nice things for me. I agree with you about karma, both good and bad.

Safe journey!

News Readin' Wife said...

I hope you have a bit of time to enjoy Denver. Great city.
Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving, Toad!

Anonymous said...

#1 son tells me of this adventure the night before the drive. Myself, and a very cute red-head wish you well, and send a hug and kiss with #1.

Renovation Therapy said...

safe travels!

prashant said...

Great city.
Safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving, Toad!

Work from home India

kanishk said...

I agree with you about karma, both good and bad.

Wagyu Steaks