Monday, November 10, 2008

An honest merchant?

I was chatting with #1 son yesterday about all the new and exciting holiday doings at his work when he pointed me to his company web site.

I was greeted by this message.

Welcome to {hisemployer}.com!
We've temporarily closed our store. We're working hard to improve your shopping experience at {hisemployer}.com. Please try again later. Thanks for your patience!

Frankly, I think more companies would improve my shopping experience by shutting down their on line presence.

I found the message funny for two reasons. First, #1 runs this department and clearly didn't know about this when he pointed me there. Secondly, #1 took it so hard and personally.

Things are back to normal now, so please shop here. He loves and needs the job.

Toad

No comments: