Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mommas don't let your sons...

Remember that old country song "Mommas don't let your sons become bloggers"?

I'm why that song was written.  Let me explain.

I may have mentioned, that I'm not always as smart as I'd hope to be.  So for the past several weeks I have been up to my eyeballs trying to figure out what happened to my daily blog titles.  I worried myself sick trying to identify the how and whys of fixing the problem.

So finally, I drug my professional programming genius son in law, kicking and screaming into the case.  He took a look at it, and about a minute later, without calling me (out loud) a dumbass or anything, suggested that if I changed the color of my blog titles from white, on the white background.... 

Thank you Gary.

Toad

3 comments:

Turling said...

HA HA HA!! That's fantastic! I think more fantastic is that you fessed up to it. Good show.

Toad said...

I hope to be an example to all good boys and girls.

ADG said...

Sorry man but I'm howling out loud! Thanks.