Saturday, January 31, 2009

Goodbye to January

It seems like the holidays were just here but in fact we have already made it through the first month of January. Man time flies. One month down and 11 to go in 2009. January wasn’t especially remarkable in my world. I got my fair share of culture between attending a couple of Avalanche hockey games, a night at the Symphony and watching (on TV) our new President get sworn into office. I reacquainted myself with my gym and am proud to say I have lost the holiday pounds that creeped up on my body between Thanksgiving and New Years Eve. I have spent some quality time with friends and I have enjoyed some down time by reading a few good books. All in all, I can’t complain. I hope the start of 2009 was good for each of you as well. If not, February starts tomorrow. Make the most of it.

No comments: