Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's Paige's Birthday!! Hurrah

It is this little angels 9th birthday.

As most formerly 8's are, she is mostly trouble and teases her helpless grandfather unmercifully.
When I asked her what she wanted for a birthday prize she told me she would love a box of rocks and maybe a couple of sticks and leaves. That seemed simple enough, so I threw in a couple of handfuls of dirt and some snips and snails as well. I hope they arrive in time.

Will you join me in singing a special Happy Birthday to Paige song?

Toad

3 comments:

ADG said...

Toad...Happy Birthday to Paige. I'm restating the obvious here but the little gems like Paige make the rest of the "stuff on the radar screen" seem trivial. LFG, my little gal (who will be 9 in June) did homework and cooked dinner together last night. Sublime.

Give Paige anything and everything she wants for her birthday. The Brooks Brothers custom shirt can wait.

Onward.

Gladys said...

What a beautiful girl.

Happy Birthday Paige!

Sartre said...

A real cutie!