Sunday, August 23, 2009

A rare event

I'm off!

For the first time in 3 years I'll have the opportunity to see all three of my children within several days.

I first head to Topeka to see #1 son and his family. Monday is his birthday, and its the also the first time I have seen him on/near his bd in many years.

Even better he 's bringing my muse, granddaughter Paige. Hooray for me.

Then it's off the Denver to see daughter Katy and her husband.


From Denver it's into the mountains to find #2 son. I feel like Stanley trudging through deepest Africa.

#2's bd is Monday week, so I'll give him his bd prize (my car) in return for a ride back to the Denver airport in it. I haven't seem him near his birthday in 15 years or more.

I return home Wednesday night late. Seems the only way to get to Mayberry from Denver is to go through hell and gone. I'll be back here Thursday morning. Keep the light on for me.

Toad

6 comments:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Safe trip.

ADG said...

Nothing like seeing your young'uns to boost just about everything in one's life. Have fun Toad.

Renovation Therapy said...

Safe travels!

Gail, in northern California said...

What am I supposed to do each morning?

prashant said...

cool traveling ..
its just like fun.
Domain registration india

Kathleen said...

What a beautiful family. Hope you are having fun.