Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The wrong trousers

Shopping in my closet has been working out well, until I consider my options for dress pants. I've got play clothes, I've work clothes, I can even don a suit if the occasion calls. Slacks to dress the odd jacket are scarce.



I saw the problem coming as I planned for the holidays. The cherished gray flannels would need periodic airing, so alternatives were sought.

Too much time spent in front of Black Watch Everything simplified my decision. After nominal consideration, and a free shipping offer I ordered a pair of black watch flannels. In plenty of time for holiday frolics, no less.

I am happy to announce they arrived...Tuesday. Just in time for Bobby Burns Day.

I'll not mention the culprits, as the pants shall be returned.
Toad

No comments: