Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mrs T's anniversary



My blogger profile describes me as the happiest married man ever. It's true. More so everyday. I'm blessed beyond imagining.

My greatest blessing is my bride, and today is her wedding anniversary.

She is not my best friend, she is not my soul mate, she doesn't complete me. She makes us "we" and together we are indomitable. I love her madly.

Every year on this date she asks if I'd reup for another year. I'm now up to 2536 AD with no end in sight.

My adored I love you mostest. Thank you for a wonderful life.

17 comments:

Shelley said...

She has a lovely smile. You are very lucky indeed.

James said...

I am certain she feels just as blessed. May there never be an end in sight.

David said...

Happy day you two!

house things said...

That's so sweet. Happy anniversary!

sue in mexico mo said...

Happy Anniversary!

Main Line Sportsman said...

In this era of drive thru divorce and serial infidelity.it is encouraging to read of your devotion to each other.

Mrs. Blandings said...

Wishing you both the best - seems you have already found it.

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary and many, many more!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful to cherish, and be cherished. I think it might even be rare. Congratulations to you both.

Divine Theatre said...

As my beloved and I are quite fond of saying "marriage is a battle to the death!"
Happiest of anniversaries!

LPC said...

Aw that is the NICEST thing ever! Happy Anniversary!

Silk Regimental said...

May each year bring your happiness beyond measure!

Suburban Princess said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Toad your love for your wife is wondrous. It just makes a girl feel good. Happy Anniversary to you and your sweet bride. You both are truly blessed.

Cheers ~ Deb

Toad said...

Thanks to each and every one of you. The stars have aligned so that one of us gets to play at having a terrible eye infection, and one gets to play, without a uniform, nurse. Still we are having loads of fun.

Little monster Charlie, even brought us a bird to play with. Oh happy day!

Chuck Hatt said...

Being grateful enough to know how lucky you are. Best wishes for both of you.

Genuine Lustre said...

She's lovely. Wishing you many more.