Sunday, November 21, 2010

To buy or not to buy

Speaking of the Beatles, it appears that Yoko has relented and the various owners of the Beatles music catalog have agreed that Beatles tunes may now be sold on ITunes, although I doubt John or George much care. If you're pondering a personal spending decision, or perhaps a little holiday shopping based upon this opportunity, let the following concept map from graphjam be your guide.


funny graphs - Verdict: Let It Be
see more Funny Graphs

Toad

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I find it interesting that many of my 13-year old son's friends are very excited at the new offerings, even though their parents, like me, have just about everything ever published by the Beatles. It's all about the delivery system. Maybe not everybody replaced their vinyl with CDs (as I have). The graph was great.

Anonymous said...

This is hysterical.