Friday, February 18, 2011

Peter and the Tank

I've been in a powerful poor humor all week, walking with Winston's black dog,while dealing with that which is out of my control. Knowing it's out of my control hasn't been a boon.

Last evening I came across this at a near neighbor's site, Within the Crainium, and suddenly all felt right with the world. A perfect TGIF piece for a twisted week. Joan and Fat Scribe this one is for you. Click on the pictures and text to enlarge, or put your readers back on.


















Toad

11 comments:

NCJack said...

I am not a sick man; it's a sick world, I'm a happy man.

And I am, apparently, not alone. Cheers!

Jg. for FatScribe said...

perfect 1:41am reading on a Th. night./Fri morning. need(ed) cheering up ... cheers! The Onion could not have done any better ...

Jg. for FatScribe said...

oh! i remembered now ... thought of you when i watched "Any Human Heart" (Part I on PBS). if you haven't witnessed this as of yet, i believe you'll appreciate it.

Divine Theatre said...

...is speechless. A temporary condition, no doubt.

preppyplayer said...

So lovely and simple, yet so twisted. Retribution fantasies fulfilled thanks to cute little rabbits!

Toad said...

Scribe: I have taped part 1 and hope to get to it before part 2 airs Sunday. Thank you

Anonymous said...

"walking with Winston's black dog"

I'd not known of this idiom before. I've certainly gone on that walk before, but I didn't know I could have a dog with me. I'm wearing all black today in honor of you, and here's to triumphant rabbits [clink].

Main Line Sportsman said...

This absolutely kills me...hilarious!

Toad said...

Flo: Winston Churchill was plagued by bouts of depression which he called "his black dog." I've stolen his phrase respectfully.

Scale Worm said...

Beautifully brilliant! I wonder what Ms. Potter would say.

JdJ said...

Thanks for the link, Toad. Glad you enjoyed it too.