Friday, February 11, 2011

Nelson Mandela's Release from Prison

Amongst a thousand thousand events on this date in history, today is the 21st anniversary of Nelson Mandella's release from Robben Island Prison.

While for adult ears only, and not recommended for sensitive viewers, I have long enjoyed comedian Chris Rock's comparison of Nelson Mandela's time in prison versus being home with his long suffering wife after his release.

Once again, Mr. Rock's language may offend.



Long may you live Mr. President.

Toad

5 comments:

Main Line Sportsman said...

I think Mr. Rock's stand up is excellent...he just makes me cry with laughter....

Anonymous said...

Must they always shout?

Lou Archer said...

You are avery naughty boy, as it Mr Rock.

Lou (The school marm!) I'm looking over my glasses now!

Divine Theatre said...

I have ZERO respect for a Marxist sociopath who is responsible for the deaths of Lord knows how many of white farmers and rival Zulu tribesman.

Divine Theatre said...

See what I mean? Curmudgeon.