Friday, June 18, 2010

taking Friday off

I am joyously in full grandpa mode for the next several days.

Tomorrow, I promise to return in fine fettle, but today is hot and humid, and I have a house load of friends and family, and the pool beckons.



In preparation for our weekend guests, I spent a bit of time cleaning the pool house. I had finished the right side when I broke for lunch. When I returned 30 minutes later I was greeted with this nest on the window sill. By dinner an egg was on deposit. There's always something.



Enjoy your weekend, but stop in tomorrow.

Toad

5 comments:

Karena said...

Have a great weekend with family Toad!

Karena
Art by Karena

James said...

The best of times. Enjoy my friend.

Suburban Princess said...

Enjoy your time with friends and family!

ADG said...

Grandpa Mode....bliss.

Patsy said...

Oh, that sounds heavenly!