Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's a little quiet around here


Friends: my muse has been bound, gagged and silenced. One of the many recent upgrades to Blogger has left her unable to speak, comment, harangue, lecture, hector, amuse, cajole and/or elucidate. Blogger has left her mute, and we are not amused.

I know she is not alone, nor is she suffering in silence, however if you have suffered the same indignity, have a useful suggestion beyond publicly commenting on how peaceful things have been lately, SHARE, please, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's spitting daggers.

I miss her, although I have saved a fortune in impulse buys, and it has been rather quiet...

Toad


5 comments:

Yankee-Whisky-Papa said...

Loud and clear, Sir.

LPC said...

Mercury retrograde, sun flares, dog days, take your pick:).

Anonymous said...

WHOA!

YAYYYYY!

Anonymous said...

"Blogger has left her unable to speak, comment, harangue, lecture, hector, amuse, cajole and/or elucidate."


"Her" you say?

Which of the ladies in your harem could this muse of yours possibly be? I almost thought it was I. But I never "lecture." I had to look up "harangue" just to be sure on a second count:

1.a scolding or a long or intense verbal attack; diatribe.
2.a long, passionate, and vehement speech, especially one delivered before a public gathering.
3.any long, pompous speech or writing of a tediously hortatory or didactic nature; sermonizing lecture or discourse.

It ain't me!

-Flo

Toad said...

As I was sayin' It has been so quiet around here lately.