Thursday, May 13, 2010

A favorite day at our house

Desperately in need of good news I present for your consideration our family's red letter day times two.

First, today marks the annual celebration of th birth of my beloved son in law, darling daughter Katy's husband, Gary. Better known to many of you as the chap who saves me from myself on blogging issues, especially correcting white fonts on white backgrounds. He is the tall lad in the white shirt. Happy Birthday to Gary.

More importantly today is also Katy and Gary's fourth wedding anniversary. They were married in a beach side service in pre-flu infested Cancun, Mexico.

On that most special day I wished them much happiness, and hopes for many splendid years together. I redouble those wishes today. They make a cute couple,and since each knows they are in charge, they should be happy for many years to come.

Happy Anniversary to two of my favorites. They always make me smile.



Toad

9 comments:

Kimmy said...

What a lovely family, may I be the first to wish them both many more joyous years together, cheers!

Jg. for FatScribe said...

beautiful family, sir. wonderful sentiments.

James said...

Best wishes to them both.

Allie and Pattie said...

Absolutely lovely family! Best wishes for many more of these happy days
Pattie

Martha said...

A Happy Anniversary to them! What great pictures! And what a great place for a wedding!

ADG said...

Nice to see all of them/you again.

Kim said...

What a beautiful setting for a wedding.

EatPlayLove said...

To think I was just lurking in the background. That was a lovely day.

Toad said...

The happy couple would certainly thank each and every one of you, but they are cruising the Caribbean Sea this week, so I'll do it for them.

Thank you all for your wonderful wishes.