Monday, September 7, 2009

Passed on without comment

I am not so naive to suspect that I am the only male blogger to receive this email. If you are interested in photography and especially the details of men's clothing give this guy a look. Very well done.


Dear Toad,
Thank you very much for your blog - so many interesting things.
I am artist http://kunstdk.dk/kunstner/sergei_sviatchenko and director of gallery Senko Studio, Denmark, www.senko.dk
I will be glad to introduce you my new project www.closeupandprivate.com
highlighting men's style in a personal manner.
Maybe for your blog info?
Here is press release
CLOSE UP AND PRIVATE is an on-going project which looks to capture the spirit of modern style, as seen through the subtle shades of the individual.

Through these details a complex discourse between clothing, fashion and image takes form, offering new perspectives on contemporary fashion and identity in a personal manner.

CLOSE UP AND PRIVATE is dedicated to the visual language of men's style – celebrating classic details and contemporary looks

through unique photographic documentary.

Kind regards Sergei
Sergei Sviatchenko
Senko Studio Office
Sct. Mogensgade 12
8800 Viborg
Denmark
+45 40627154
www.senko.dk
www.sviatchenko.dk
www.closeupandprivate.com

3 comments:

David said...

I like that a lot.

Gail, in northern California said...

Oooooooo....now THAT'S a header. I could spend many happy hours in that room.

All it needs is a beautiful black lab.

Toad said...

Gail thank you. This is my much visited, rarely used office.