Monday, August 6, 2012

Dog Days


My constant companions have abandoned me. Mrs. T thought they may have died from oversleep, but while asleep they make the darnedest noises, so I suspect they are still alive. The top photo was taken not long after breakfast. The bottom, around ten PM. Do dogs hibernate?

Yesterday wasn't much different. I'm jealous, in need of/want a vacation myself, and would happily sleep for a week. I'm thinking of Akron. Have you ever been to Akron, under a tree with a beautiful woman who listens but does not talk, except to say "Poor thing, oh you poor thing"? Sounds delightful doesn't it?

Toad

3 comments:

James said...

Sounds delightful, but can we pick some where other than Akron? Ah well to each his own.

Anonymous said...

Harvey??

Toad said...

Dr. Chumley