Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sartorial advice from the St. Louis Post Dispatch

from Tumblr

This from Debra D. Bass, fashion editor of Sunday's St. Louis Post Dispatch. See if you can tell where I quit reading.


"Simple spruce-ups for guys can put a spring in your step"

"Fitted unlined one or two button sport jacket: The key word here is fitted. In case you are wondering how fitted, if you can button it without taking a breath it's too big. Am I exaggerating? Not really. For one thing, this might not be a jacket that you ever need to button. But it shouldn't look like you're wearing a kids jacket. Most guys err on the too-loose side and it look sloppy. Make sure it fits your shoulders. If you can do a cartwheel without splitting your jacket, it's too big. But a great jacket is the right look to class up a fitted T-shirt and colored cotton pants or jeans, and it's a great switch from a boring sport coat."

Or in other words, dress from the back of your closet.

Toad

8 comments:

Joshua said...

My guess is somewhere within the first 5 words....

David V said...

I stopped at "fashion editor."

Anonymous said...

I don't think you even got to the text. I clicked your link, I think you bailed at the sight of the 7th grader topping the article, traces of Clearasil still on his face. But Liz/Paige might think he's cute.

-Flo

Toad said...

I've cartwheeled for the first time in 35 years. I've split something, but maybe not my jacket. Now I can't get up.

Anonymous said...

You got all the way to the cartwheel?

-Laffin in Florida, where it will be in the 30s tonight

NCJack said...

When I saw "Debra..." I knew it had less to do with dressing well than with what the cool people say to wear

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine online safe - phentermine online no prescription cheap

Anonymous said...

Dry penis sizegenetics Dry and flaking sizegenetics of this penis can often lead to soreness if left untreated. Dry sizegenetics can occur simply because result of friction from sex or from sensitivity to certain cleansers and therefore the sizegenetics that are often found in condoms. Treating the sizegenetics using moisture-rich formula (shea butter is often recommended by dermatologists for sensitive penis sizegenetics) can help to keep the sizegenetics smooth and supple as well as to retain its natural hydration.Penis rash Penis rash, which may result from dry sizegenetics, sensitivity to chemicals as in soaps or sizegenetics, or fungal infections, may cause soreness, itching and discomfort.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/