Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Do you Tumblr?

Churchill looks at enemy positions from a fortified forward position in Italy in 1944. “It took me a little while to get used to the fact that in two days his cigar consumption was the equivalent of my weekly salary,” his valet Roy Howells wrote later.

Do you Tumblr? I've liberated so many of their photos I felt compelled to sign on. I haven't a clue to what I'm doing, but its been raining lately, so I am having indoor fun experimenting.

Left unchecked this could become a greater time sink than Angry Birds. You can watch me at To-The-Manner-Born.tumblr.com, just don't spend all day doing it.

Toad

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do have to leave for work this morning, and I've already signed on to Instagram, and now I hear about Tumbler! I truly do not have anymore time to waste - will this computer swallow me whole one day!

preppyplayer said...

Be careful, Pinterest could be next! ( my guilty pleasure)

Toad said...

I've been using Picasa as my Pinterest substitute. It's been working so far, sorta.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I find Tumblr to be like my addiction to Dr. Pepper. So sweet and never tire of it. I can get lost in Tumblr for hours. I love your choices of photos, especially todays. I'd call that one heck of a gorgeous suit.

So glad to see what fascinates you Toad.
: ) Deb