Saturday, April 3, 2010

Guilty as charged!


I stand correctly tarred as one of those mules, who often doesn't finish what they start in a timely manner.

Not that I don't have a thousand great stories why not. Occasionally, I'll cave and say," I'm wrong no excuses, but.... " Where's the fun in that.

I've put off finishing the pool house since the monsoons of August began. By now I have even shamed myself. So, while you are enjoying your weekend, I'm painting.

Before:


Later:

The walls are NOT baby blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are cloud.

Vanity will probably be matte black with silver knobs.



Happy Easter.

Toad

7 comments:

Allie and Pattie said...

Gotta love those paint color names- I've often wondered who does those. A wonderful holiday weekend to you, Toad

Shelley said...

We're busy painting too - well, Bill is. I help when and where I can. Bright red - Volcanic Splash - or something like that. Will show Before & After when it's finished.

house things said...

I have pool house envy. I admit it. It's going to be fabulous.

Mrs. Blandings said...

That is great, great progress. Wondering if you received a few reminders? Wistful looks toward the pool house? In any case it will be dandy by the time you want to use it.

Toad said...

Not reminder 1 Mrs. B

My Notting Hill said...

Love the plans for the matte black vanity. I have to say your blog header is one the best I've ever seen.

Toad said...

thank you very much. the vanity was a gift. It is so darn ugly we had to do something to it