Saturday, April 17, 2010

Do I have a deal for someone

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, do I have an offer for you, it comes with several conditions however. You are on your honor.

I have a coat in my closet. It has never been worn, other than to try on. I got it on EBAY once upon a time, it does not fit me well, and I am unwilling to spend a bunch to have it tailored. Before I return the coat to EBAY I offer it to you.





It's a POLO size XXL. I do not know what size Ralph says that is, but I am guessing it's a 48 long. As you can see, the sleeves have working cuffs. The white is a surprisingly heavy cotton. Too hot for summer in the South or Midwest.

For $10, which includes US and Canadian shipping, it's yours.

Now the catch.

The jacket must be for you, or an immediate household member, unless you have a REALLY good story. I'll put the story to a vote here.

You can't resell it. If it doesn't work for you, you must thrift it. You are on your honor.

If interested get in touch.

Toad

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Would definitely be interested - I wear an XXL, and I have a Navy RL Polo that fits great. I think it would be perfect for an evening wedding that I'm attending next month in wine country. I couldn't find a "Contact Me" link on the site itself, so I posted comment here. Sorry, I usually read the site on Google Reader.

- Andrew Flynn
Chandler, AZ
acflynn@gmail.com

James said...

Here's my pitch:
1) It's my size
2) I've never had one, but always wanted one.
3) I agree to all conditions.
4) Did I mention I have the ten bucks in small unmarked bills?

James

Suburban Princess said...

It's my husband's size...he needs to dress better!

Suburban Princess said...

Actually - white....on my husband...Messy Marvin...proly not a good idea lol!

Toad said...

Ladies, an etiquette question.

May a guest wear white to even an informal wedding?