Friday, June 26, 2009

Mrs. T's Birthday

Today is the anniversary of Mrs. T's birth. It is the most festive day of the year at The Park.

As every married man worth his salt will attest, they married well above their station. So it is with me. I'm not going to go into that "she completes me" nonsense, or the we're best friends, BS. Neither of which is necessarily true.

She is however the love of my life though. I adore her, am blessed to be married to her, and am happiest whenever she is near.

Happy BD my love.

9 comments:

preppyplayer said...

Loving tribute :)

Lynn said...

Nice post! Your wife is lovely.

David V said...

Treat them well and they put up with most of our nonsense.

Happy birthday Mrs. T

ADG said...

Toad ... I'd say that both you and Mrs. T. are equally lucky!

ADG and LFG

News Readin' Wife said...

So sweet, Toad!

(Is that Jackson Square I spy in the background of Mrs. T's Kodak moment?)

Toad said...

Thank you, I have passed on all of your compliments. In fact it is Jackson Square.

ms. mindless said...

happy day mrs. t! i hate to call a grown woman cute, but mrs. t is pretty darn cute!

Legallyblondemel said...

Aw, what a smashing tribute & obviously lovely woman. Happy day to you, Mrs. T.

Toad said...

I received this reply to today's post

"it's not nice to make an old gray haired woman cry on her birthday."

She thanks you for your comments