Saturday, February 2, 2013

SB Trivia


A bit of Super Bowl trivia.

Many of you may believe that you remember watching Super Bowls I and II between Green Bay and somebody.  What you have forgotten is that the games were then known as the AFL-NFL World Championship Game.  My personal savior at the time, Mr. Broadway Joe Namath was the MVP of the first Super Bowl, later backdated and renamed Super Bowl III.

Enjoy the game tomorrow, may your team win.  Let me know how it turns out.

Toad
Happy Birthday Betty P.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The mention of Green Bay put me in a none-of-my-business inquiry circle:

GreenBay-->Vince Lombardi-->Vince Lombardi's camel hair double breasted coat-->this pic I just saw on one of your blog roll friend's tumblr--> http://25.media.tumblr.com/8e1e2ceea53d8bec364acb68d9109886/tumblr_mhijwmFz6M1qdfnb5o1_1280.jpg -->and now wondering whether you've been enjoying either of your recent camel hair/cashmere coat finds this winter?

-Flo

Oh yes, happy birthday Betty P.

Toad said...

I've worn the blue on several occasions. It has been a mostly a warm and dry winter, and I've mostly been successful in avoiding the coldest weather of the season.

Pigtown*Design said...

we are pretty chuffed about the way the super bowl turned out.