Sunday, February 10, 2013

My dotage


As soon as I came across this photo on Tumblr I knew I had to post it.  It represents my children's worst fear, dad finally over the edge, and they need to intervene.  I have the outfit, including the matching deerstalker, for now I lack only the Pennsylvania high wheeler.

Should you ever find me riding off into the sunset, smile and give me a wave, I'll be heading off to a better place.  "Til then, if you are in the frozen north take care of yourself, and know I'm kinda jealous.  On the other hand, my middle bonus kid is in NOLA, beignets sound more appealing.


Toad 

2 comments:

Gail, in northern California said...

Just looking at that picture freaks me out. One false move and....

Suburban Princess said...

I love it! I say go for it :O)

We had the worst storm I think I've seen in my life and I had the privilege of driving around in it. The next morning I had to explode out of my driveway to get to work - I had to leave at 8:45, the plow came at 8:40 and left a wall of compacted snow at the end of the drive. Fun stuff!