Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mea Culpa


Once upon a time a seemingly angry, yet mistaken woman let slip that men don't, or won't follow instructions, read manuals, or ask for directions. Like most other urban legends this egregious lie took on a life of its own, and ever since men have been unfairly tarred with the directions brush. Except for me. I have it coming, and am required to share with the world my faux pas.

I didn't read the manual. A job that had I read the manual first, would have taken 30 minutes in balmy weather, has since taken the better part of 3 days in near 100F (36C) temps to complete. Once I finally read the manual my task was completed in less than half an hour.

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maxima Culpa. Hold me up as the exception rather than the rule.

Toad

4 comments:

Karena said...

Why of course Toad!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Patsy said...

Rats, I hate that.

David V said...

You mean those pamphlets written in three languages are not just another piece of packing material?

Who Knew?

T said...

Jeez. They can find the final resting place of Brer Rabbit, but Jimmy Hoffa is still unaccounted for?