Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Alexis Bittar

Cruising through the Sunday Styles section I came across an ad for Alexis Bittar (above). Feeding off yesterday's post I wondered where Lauren was when they nominated for most desirable. Too many were noticeably absent from the list.

Lauren has a decade plus on me, and it was good to see that Ms. Hutton is willing and a merchant bold enough to show her looking her age,without benefit of obvious/overt Photoshopping. Alexis's web site video features a decidedly mature woman. It's not often an adult appears in fashion spreads. I applaud Mr. Bittar, and wish more did the same.

Toad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shall look forward to the asktoad.com Top Ten list of ultimate desirable ladies in the future, meanwhile I'd not heard of Alex Bittar but greatly enjoyed every inch of his website, many thanks.

Scale Worm said...

I agree 100% Sir! Ms. Hutton is the real deal!

Anonymous said...

The last time I pulled up the J Crew website, Lauren Hutton was on there as well. She does look great.