Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Where to

On election day I suggested checking the political lawn signs in neighborhoods you may consider moving into in an effort to locate the crazies. Suppose though you were moving out of town, perhaps searching for a place to retire. How would you know where like minded souls congregate? You'd hate learn you were the odd man out after it was too late. The Daily Yonder has come to your rescue. The charts are mostly self explanatory.

Click on the charts to enlarge.




Happy hunting.
toad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important information for
me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things,
The web site style is great, the articles is really nice : D.
Good job, cheers
Also visit my homepage learn piano

OP said...

I find this fascinating. Political geography, to my mind, opens up a portal in which to view how society, environment, shared values and experience shape ones political outlook. A closer look at each of those counties would speak volumns. I am familiar with several of the counties listed and I can see what events shaped their political thought.

Thanks for sharing Toad.