Tuesday, May 26, 2009

a recuring theme

To continue our theme, this lifted from Mr. Mort's fabulous blog.



This is one of the best Brooks Brothers shirts I have ever seen. I already own a few variations of this shirt by them, but thats not why I didnt buy it. I was beaten to it by the boys who were shopping for Ralph Lauren inspiration. I felt better when i saw that it was priced at $145. To make it worse, it was 14.5 (my size) and if all goes as it should, will be seen in a Rugby store near you. We can only hope and pray it wont be embroidered with skulls and flags all over it. These dealers make it way too easy, I cant blame these designers for not bothering to really dig, wether it be on ebay or our nations thrift shops. And by thrift shops, I dont mean WCGA or Stock..

1 comment:

Mrs. Blandings said...

Clearly I'm not looking in the right places. The needlework that the tie is laying on is terrific.