Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Orleans Cotton Exchange

Our buddy from NOLA, Clara of Beyond Blue Walls may appreciate this a bit more than some of you, but I find this really cool. During my recent armchair travels I discovered a secret stash; An authentic NOLA Cotton Exchange chalk board.



Scrounger's Paradise in Asheville is offering this New Orleans Cotton Exchange Tote Board. Probably not cheap, and certainly easy to duplicate, but...


For some reason this speaks to me. 76x76 inches (193 cmx 193). Mrs. T would kill me.

Toad

4 comments:

ADG said...

She ain't gonna kill you no more than when you spend 150-200 bucks to frame the Marlborough Club print. If I ever get off my ass and get it in the mail to you.

Patsy said...

It would make an excellent changing room partition in, say, a pool house.

Anonymous said...

To quote songwriter Phoebe Snow, "If it has mystery, buy it."

Clara Walmsley said...

LOVE IT TOAD ! When I get home next week I'm going to have to do some research on the NOLA Cotton Exchange and supposedly illustrious relative...